Shooting a wedding in the dark winters can be tough, especially when it gets dark at 4pm and your ceremony doesn’t finish until 4.15pm!
On this very special winter wedding lighting Photography Farm, lighting expert Adam Bronkhorst will be showing us how you can use off-camera flash techniques, studio lighting and video lights, to help you capture the day. We explore how to use the techniques for subtlety or for impact. We will cover:
- How you light group shots in low light.
- Different ways to shoot the couples portraits using artificial lighting.
- Lighting the reception for speeches.
- Getting creative with your first dance lighting.
- When we have mastered the basics, its time to have fun with light painting and experimental techniques.
We’ll also have one of the famous Photography Farm shoots, where we’ll employ a variety of techniques to show you what’s possible when you’re in control of the lighting.
This Photography Farm is 13th~15th of November and is £950. Included is the styled shoot, winter lighting workshop, a postproduction workshop and a wedding marketing workshop as well as a business mentoring 1-2-1 with Lisa Devlin. Accommodation and all meals are included. You will have your own room and when you have some downtime, you are free to make use of the heated indoor pool or hot tub.
To book your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 231047